Rome Glade Snowboard Binding earns an extra $11.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Rome Glade Snowboard Binding
The Glade binding is designed for riders who want to explore the whole mountain with a smooth flex just the right amount of responsiveness. This is exactly where to look when you want something that can grow with you as you progress without breaking the bank. A soft flexing highback is just the start as its asymetrical design allows the rider to stay foreward and comfortable. The lean adjusters give a progressing rider the ability to stand more upright as they are learnig and then a more aggressive stance as the rider gets more confident. The straps have a minimalistic design but deliver a smooth and consistant flex all while keeping the overall weight down. The toe strap fits securley over the toe of almost any boot. This one will have you headed towards the glades in no time!
Features for the Glade snowboard binding
- Chassis: Unibody Baseplate – Durable performance with a nylon-glass construction.
- Highback: AsymGlade Highback – Anatomically flexing asymmetric design and sturdy forward lean adjusters.
Full Highback Rotation – Riders have the ability to rotate the highback so it aligns with the heel edge of their board. Being able to adjust the highback provides better power transfer, more tweakability and proper edge hold.
- Ankle Strap: Minimist Ankle Strap – The Minimist ankle strap has a smooth, consistent flex and a very light weight.
Minimist Toe Strap – Sleek, minimal one piece design snugly wraps the boot toe for smooth flexing control.
Multiple Strap Positions – Every Rome binding comes with 3 or more strap positions so you can customize the level of strap support you want.
- Toe Strap: Nylon infused plastic buckles.
- Ratchets: Tool-Free Highback Forward Lean Adjuster