Rome Bodega Snowboard Boots earns an extra $16.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Rome Bodega Snowboard Boots
The Bodega boots was built for the charging freestyle rider in mind from the toe all the way up. The focus boa allows the rider to fine tune where they want a tight fit. We all know how solid the coiler is but the Bodega has Boas first textile lace that is made for recycled PET giving the lace a softer and more flex feel and look.The front coiler dial tighens up the upper portion of the boot and the side boa snugs up the lower portion of the boot. This allow a rider to have a snug forefoot and a looser riding feeling up top to tweak out tricks. Or those things combined with a slighly stiffer tongue make for a solid boot to shred the rest of the moutain with. The is an inner shell harness that is built so riders can quickly tighten the shell and liner together. The Pro fit line is fully heat moldable with Skatecuff and expandable toe box and Pro Footbeds for support and out-of the-box comfort.
Features for the Bodega snowboard boots
- Lacing System: Focus BOA – Dual zone lacing where the upper and lower zones overlap. H4 Coiler up top and M series on the side for the forefoot.
- Liner Lacing: 6/10 Flex Rating
- Liner: Pro F.I.T. Liner – Fully heat-moldable for maximum snug fit and dialed in performance
- Outsole: Gripflex Outsole – A medium to responsive flexing outsole, featuring strategic lugs for traction.
- Footbed: Pro Footbeds Provide Support and Out-of-the-Box Comfort.