Nordica Speedmachine 3 110 Ski Boots earns an extra $27.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Nordica Speedmachine 3 110 Ski Boots
The Speedmachine 110 is the ultimate blend of performance and comfort. Designed to fit skiers with medium width feet with a 100mm last. The Speedmachine has a forgiving but responsive 110 flex that will deliver a smooth and comfortable ride to matter what the mountain can throw at you. The 3rd Speedmachine improves on lateral stiffness of the boot thanks to the 3 Force shell design, which transmitts energy quickly from the foot and the leg to the shell and liner for unrivaled control and power. The liner is Nordicas' top of the line 3D cork liner that can be molded multiple times in under 10 minutes. This provides amazing heel hold while the roomy toebox and Primaloft in the liner keep the feet warm and comfy. Still need more adjustments? The 110 also offers flex adjusment, and customs shell option with infrared technology. The Speedmachine is really the whole package. Snag a pair before they speed off the shelves.
Features for theSpeedmachine 3 110 ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Fit - 100mm Last - Desinged for skiers with average size feet/ankles/leg.
- 110 Flex Rating -Advanced skiers
- Liner: Custom Cork Pro Liner with Primaloft for additional warmth
- Shell: Cuff – Polyurethane. Tri-Force Construction – A modern lightweight design with a hard PU or Triax spine and chassis is combined with a softer PU or Triax foot wrap and extra soft material over the instep. Custom Infrared Technology
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Additional Features: 4 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Alloy Buckles. 35 mm Velcro Strap. Weather Shield – Bi-injected shell construction improves wrapping, with a waterproof layer to avoid leaking and shield protection on the outside. Flex adjustment.