Nordica Santa Ana 93 Womens Skis earns an extra $28.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Nordica Santa Ana 93 Womens Skis
As balanced as it is beautiful, the Santa Ana 93 skis is at home anywhere on the mountain. As the most versatile ski in the collection, it’s just as comfortable skiing groomers in the morning as it is tackling crud in the afternoon. Featuring Nordica's Terrain Specific Metal, the 93 has plenty of metal to dampen the skis for a smoother and more consistent ride in variable conditions, but has targeted zones of less metal for greater flexibility. The Santa Ana 93 skis is a perennial favorite for skiers looking to take their skills all over the mountain.
Features for theSanta Ana 93 womens skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 125-93-112mm @ 158cm w/ 14.4m Radius
- Core: Performance Wood + Balsa Core. Energy 2 TI W – A women-specific full wood core with a sheet of metal for top end power transmission. Carbon Chassis – A carbon laminate down the center of the ski adds stiffness and snap
- Construction: Full sidwall with True Tip Technology – Trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core.
- Camber Profile: Full Camber under foot. The amount of rocker in the tip is blended into the natural rise of the tip.
- Additional Features: Sintered Graphite Base. Geometric Running Base Design - A design in the base marks not only where the widest point of contact is but also how far the ski is rockered