Nordica Enforcer 88 Skis earns an extra $35.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Nordica Enforcer 88 Skis
The Enforcer 88 has been a staple for the powerful skier who doesn’t hold back anywhere on the mountain. Advanced skiers will embrace everthing that the Enforcer has to offer. The Enforcer consistantly performs high in all ski tests. With an 88mm waist this ski is build for the low snow, firmer conditions, it does exactly that. It's very quick for it's weight. Packed with 2 sheets of Ti and a sheet of carbon make this a stiff and powerful charger. It's wieght will blow through also any varriable choppy snow on the side of the trail. Just enough rocker in the tip to roll over in those harder conditions. The slight turned up tail allows the ski to release out of a turn perfectly. Nothing to complain about here, one ride and youll be hooked.
Features for theEnforcer 88 skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 121-88-109mm @ 172cm w/ 15.5m Radius
- Core: Energy 2 TI – Full wood core with two sheets of metal over the edges. Top end power transmission, torsional stability, and edge grip. Full length carbon strips reduce weight, they also increase the ski's strength and stability while being playful.
- Construction: Full sidwall with True Tip Technology – Trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core.
- Camber Profile: Full Camber under foot. The amount of rocker in the tip is blended into the natural rise of the tip.
- Additional Features: Sintered Graphite Base. Geometric Running Base Design - A design in the base marks not only where the widest point of contact is but also how far the ski is rockered