Never Summer Hammer Snowboard earns an extra $29.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Never Summer Hammer Snowboard
The Hammer takes a classic tool and adds some newschool tricks to make a modern board from humble beginings. Strong intermediate to advanced riders will enjoy this classic feel and shape. The directional camber of the Hammer is the perfect all mountain camber board. This design allows for unrivaled edge hold and rebound out of turns. With a slight 5mm of taper and a set back stance, the Hammer offers quick turn initiation and unparalleled stability. Never Summer’s super stable Vario Power Grip Sidecut technology is now paired with Front End Rise and Float mechanics creating a superbly versatile camber snowboard. With sidewalls that will never crack that hold their integrity at any temp and a super fast a durable sintered base this is sure to be the right tool for almost any job the mountain can throw its way.
Features for the Hammer snowboard
- Profile/Shape: Single Camber Profile – Camber between the feet for edge hold, power, and pop. Slight flat section at the end of the camber with a small amount of early rise in the tip. Directional Shape with a slight setback stance
- Core/Flex: NS Superlight Wood Core – Never Summer uses a custom blend of wood species that was created to be the lightest weight yet durable core. Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Laminates: STS Pretensioned Fiberglass –This advanced pre-hardened, pre-tensioned, layered laminate. RDS 2 Damping System – laminated dampening layers. Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers - provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high-speed stability
- Base/Sidewall: Durasurf Sintered 4501 Base – high-density base is extremely fast and will provide unmatched performance and durability. Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls – maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Additional Info: Full Wrap Metal Edge. Premium Coextruded Polymer Topsheet – The Premium Topsheet is a durable, lightweight, scratch and chip resistant fiber backed thermoplastic.