Line Pandora 84 Womens Skis earns an extra $22.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Line Pandora 84 Womens Skis
The Line Skis Pandora 84 Skis are a special ski on a beautiful sunny day. The narrow waist and light swing weight they move effortlessly through all kinds of terrain. The tight turn radius make these things a breeze to carve across groomers. They're incredibly smooth on edge and take on a variety of turning styles. They provide tons of energy when exiting each turn. If your ideal ski day is mostly cruising around groomers and playing through the occasional tree line, the Pandora 84 is one of a kind.
Features for the Pandora 84 womens skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 122-84-110mm @ 158cm w/ 13m Radius
- Core: Aspenlite™ Core – 100% Aspen wood for the lightest, most nimble feel. Carbon Magic Fingers™ – A wide array of carbon stretching from tip to tail for added stability without sacrificing weight.
- Construction: Capwall™Construction – Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall™ Construction provides the best of both worlds.
- Camber Profile: Early Rise™ – Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack. Rocker Proflie – 3mm Tip / 4mm Camber / 2mm Tail
- Additional Features: Sintered 1.3 mm Base – Sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed, and more durability due to the high-density material they're crafted from.