Line Blade Optic 92 Skis earns an extra $27.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Line Blade Optic 92 Skis
When we talk about next-level fun, these Line Blade Optic 92 skis are here to give you that level of fun. The Aspen Veneer Core core provides a lightweight foundation to build a better contact point initiation for controlled and precise turns. Blade Optic 92 skis delivers fun and excitement with a woodcore and basalt reinforcement for stability and confidence, shaped into an easy- to-turn all-terrain rocker shape that's fun in every condition. An upper intermediate to advanced skier will enjoy the unique feeling you get on this ski. With a very different shape, the Optic blends so many different ideas into one ski. What comes out is very surprising, a ski that will air on the side of a more playful skiing style but one that can also rail some laid out turns.
Features for the Blade Optic 92 skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 125-82-115mm @ 172cm w/ 17m Radius
- Core: Aspen Veneer Core – An amalgam of Aspen Stringers brought together for a lightweight, snappy, and engaged feel.
- Construction: Capwall™ Construction - – Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall™ Construction provides the best of both worlds.
- Camber Profile: Early Rise™ – Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. Rocker Proflie – 10mm Tip / 2mm Camber / 9mm Tail
- Additional Features: Sintered 1.3 mm Base – Sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed, and more durability due to the high-density material they're crafted from.