Liberty Skis Genesis 90 Womens Skis earns an extra $30.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Liberty Skis Genesis 90 Womens Skis
The Genesis 90 is a playful skiers dream. The light feeling for a ski this wide give you the feeling of movement in any direction. A strong intermediate skier will enjoy the versatility that this ski exudes It excels at providing confident edging in varied conditions while still retaining a playful personality on hardpack and looser snow alike. With a refined early-rise tip profile and Tailored Specifically for women, VMT 1.0W® adds paulownia to the bamboo and poplar wood for a lighter more compliant ride, while maintaining the inherent power and stability of aluminum alloy and carbon fiber. The outcome of all of this is a freeride ski that has more horsepower for negotiating chop or a hard groomer, but still maintains a forgiving personality. Give the newly constructed Genesis 90 a try on your next ski getaway, and you will become a believer.
Features for the Genesis 90 womens skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 126-90-112mm @ 158cm w/ 13m Radius
- Core: Tailored Specifically for women, VMT 1.0W® adds paulownia to the bamboo and poplar wood for a lighter more compliant ride, while maintaining the inherent power and stability of aluminum alloy and carbon fiber
- Construction: Poured polyurethane sidewalls
- Camber Profile: Incorporates tip and tail rocker with positive camber underfoot for maximum floatation and playful feel, while maintaining hard-snow performance.Effective Turning Edge: 70% Tip Rocker: 20% Tail Rocker: 10%
- Additional Features: Sintered P-tex base. HRC 48 German steel edges.