Lib Tech T Rice Pro Snowboard
Lib Tech T Rice Pro Snowboard earns an extra $35.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Lib Tech T Rice Pro Snowboard
The Lib Tech T.Rice Pro HP C2 Snowboard is the ultimate all-rounder, purpose built for conquering the steepest slopes and deepest powder at Jackson Hole, the birthplace of this legendary board. The perfect companion for any backcountry rider, its versatile design and construction also make it ideal for conquering anything from big mountain freestyle to park jumps. And it doesn't stop there - it's also perfect for taking on the legendary terrain of Corbet's Couloir. So whatever challenges you may have in store, the T.Rice Pro HP C2 Snowboard will be ready to take them on. Get ready to join Travis Rice and level up your game.C2 Technology – Lib Tech has collaborated with renowned snowboarder Travis Rice to create a board that offers the best of both worlds: all-terrain contour, mild rocker between the feet, and powerful camber to the tips and tails. It has enough power pop and precision for technical wedges, as well as enough float and freedom for the gnarliest AK pow lines. Whether you're carving the resort, playing in the park, or shredding powder, this board will do it all. Flex Medium - Stiff – The board is stiff enough to charge your hardest, without being excessively harsh. Core Horsepower (HP) Construction – 60% Aspen and 40% Paulownia, making it lighter and more eco-friendly, as well as smoother. Laminates Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass with Basalt Alloy – A unique volcanic fiber derived from basalt provides amazing strength and dampening properties, making the board light, strong, and amazingly smooth in its performance. Sidewalls Birch Internal Sidewalls, UHMW Sintered Sidewalls, and UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection. Base Eco Sublimated Sintered – High density dual layer UHMW, optimized wax retention and toughness with a white titanium underlayer that reflects light and heat, keeping the base at or near ambient snow temperatures and maximizing efficiency of the proprietary eco sublimation process. Edges Magne-Traction – Strategically located edge serrations provide superior edge hold and control in all conditions, turning ice into powder.
Features for the T Rice Pro Snowboard
- Profile/Shape: Lib Tech's C2 Technology was crafted in partnership with Travis Rice to create an ideal blend of all-terrain contours. Featuring a moderate rocker profile between your feet and powerful camber out to the tips and tails, this board has enough pop and precision to hit big wedges, and enough float to tackle the gnarliest backcountry powder runs.
- Core/Flex: Medium - Stiff – Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Laminates: Horsepower (HP) Construction – 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia – Lighter. Environmentally Nicer. Smoother.
- Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass with Basalt Alloy – A unique volcanic fiber derived from basalt features amazing strength and dampening properties, allowing the creation of light, strong, and amazingly smooth performance rides.
- Base/Sidewall: Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
Lib Tech, short for "Lib Technologies," is a renowned and innovative snowboard company that specializes in the design and manufacturing of snowboards and other snowboarding-related products. Founded in 1989 by Mike Olson and Pete Saari, Lib Tech has earned a strong reputation in the snowboarding industry for its commitment to cutting-edge technology, environmentally conscious manufacturing processes, and a dedication to producing high-quality, high-performance snowboards.