Lib Tech Skate Banana Snowboard earns an extra $22.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Lib Tech Skate Banana Snowboard
The Skate Banana changed the game over a decade ago with the original Banana camber profile leading the way for begineers to experienced park riders alike. The rocker between your feet allow for catch free edges when you need it no matter which category or rider you are in. While the mild camber paired with Magne-Traction® which effectively turns ice into powder with Strategically located edge serrations to provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. With only 25% Paulownia, it may not be the lightest board in the game but the remaining Aspen core is incredibly powerful. Throw in braided fiberglass for amazing strength and dampening properties, allowing the creation of a light, strong, and smooth performance ride. With too many environmentally friendly features to name, this hand made in USA board is sure to awaken the next level in riding
Features for theSkate Banana snowboard
- Profile/Shape: Original Banana Technology’s mild rocker between your feet combined with mild cambers to the tips and tails. True twin shape for consistant feel and flex no matter what the terrain.
- Core/Flex: Original Power Construction – 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia – Light. Environmentally nice. Strong. Soft flex - for easy freestyle pressing ot catch free edges for begineers.
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass - amazing strength and dampening properties, allowing the creation of light, strong, and amazingly smooth performance rides.
- Base/Sidewall: Birch Internal Sidewalls. UHMW Sintered Sidewalls. UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection. Eco Sublimated TNT – The highest density UHMW and fastest base material without wax.
- Additional Info: Eco Sublimated Poly Top - High strength, impact resistant, lightweight, UV and temperature resistant top material decorated using an environmentally friendly eco sublimation process. Hand made at the Mervin factor in WA, USA with zero hasardous waste