Lange Rs 70 Sc Ski Boots
Lange Rs 70 Sc Ski Boots earns an extra $21.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Lange Rs 70 Sc Ski Boots
Lange has a long and distinguished history in the ski race world. The Lange RS 70 SC is the boot of choice for many skiers just starting out in the ski racing. It is designed to be perfect for preteens, teenagers, and smaller adults, as its Dual Core injected polyurethane shell gives the boot a livelier and more energetic feel. The RS 70 SC also has a shorter cuff than full adult boots, allowing skiers with shorter legs to more easily leverage the boots and not feel overpowered by the flex. With a 97 millimeter last, it is very precise and works well with narrow to average width feet. Also, the RS 70 SC is highly customizable and can be easily fitted by a talented bootfitter to fit almost any foot. It also features a solid sole, making it a great candidate for advanced canting work, which can help to further increase a skier's edge control. The RS 70 SC also comes with Lange's Dual 3D Performance liner, which is perfectly shaped to the inner shell to maximize power transmission. The liner is also fully heat moldable, ensuring a custom fit right out of the box. For teens who are just joining a ski race team to smaller adults looking for top-of-the-line performance, the Lange RS 70 SC has it all.
Features for the RS 70 SC Ski Boots
- Width: 97mm Precision Fit: Provides an exact, race-inspired last designed for skiers with low volume feet or those seeking more foot compression and control without sacrificing comfort.
- Liner: Dual 3D Performance Liner: Pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most percise and accurate power transmission. 80% Customizable.
- Flex Rating: 70 Flex
- Buckles: ARTICULATED RACE BUCKLES
- The streamlined, asymmetrical buckle design guarantees maximum shell wrapping and easier lever handling. Low profile buckle sits as close to the boot shell as possible with articulating hinge for easier opening and closing.
- Features: 30 mm Power Strap
- Natural Stance: Compliments modern ski designs, offering a lower ramp angle (4°) and more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less quad fatigue.
Lange built the world's first plastic ski boots in 1962. In 1965 athletes on Lange ski boot posted several World Cup and Olympics wins in 1967 and 1968 and made them a must-have on the circuit. Today, Lange continues to be a manufactor of high-performance ski boots, and its products are used by skiers of all levels around the world.