K2 Lewiston Snowboard Boots earns an extra $10.80 in your Willi's ReWards account.
K2 Lewiston Snowboard Boots
The Lewiston boot uses an array of different materials to produce a mix of an incredibly lightweight, mid-flexing, and responsive boot that fits just right. This is exactly what most all mountain intermediate to advandced riders need for the best all around day on the hill. The Coiler boa system keeps things quick and tight while the 3-point harness system built between the liner and shell keep the heel locking place while providing additional ankle support. This is all backed up by a 3D molded insole and both internal and external J-bars, the Intuition Control liner is sure to please. Rubber is used for performance, phylon for weight reduction, the Lewiston is one of K2's latest silhouettes and is outfitted with the RollSole Outsole for increased lateral mobility and tremendous range of motion all while keeping the overall weight of the boot down. The Lewiston should be on everyones short list.
Features for theLewiston snowboard boots
- Lacing System: H4 Boa® Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation.
- Liner Lacing: Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Liner: Intuition™ Control Foam 3D Liner – Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam.
- Outsole: Vibram® RollSole™ Outsole – The RollSole Outsole aims at providing additional range-of-motion without sacrificing grip or support.
- Footbed: 3D Formed Dual Density EVA