K2 Indy Snowboard Binding earns an extra $10.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
K2 Indy Snowboard Binding
The Indy is an all-around performer that is perfect for your adventure all over the mountain. The K2 Indy is a medium binding packed full of features to keep you comfortable for the whole day and beyond. The polycarbonate chassis is simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion™ chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power ramp adjustment make for easy boot adjustments. A more forgiving highback made from nylon material is made for those looking to take their skills to the next level. The 3D canted footbed is designed with comfort in mind and provides extra support on the outside of the foot that reduces fatigue and improves control. The ankle strap is super comfy and has the most cushion out of any strap in the line. The toe strap is designed to fit any shape and is low profile. The aircraft grade aluminum buckles have of a wider tapered ladder opening to allow for ease of strap entry (its truly one of the easiest in the game).
With 100% toolless adjustments and much more this a sure fire way to get just about anyone out on the hill.
Style: B220400501 Features for theIndy snowboard binding
- Chassis: PC ProFusion™ Chassis – Simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion™ chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power ramp.
- 3° Canted Footbed – Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding.
- Highback: All-Terrain Nylon Highback – The most durable temperature resistant highback shapes that make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose.
- Ankle Strap: Custom Caddi™ Ankle Strap – The most cushion out of any strap in our offering, this proven design features ladder covers and durable PU laminates.
- Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap – Hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well, and sits in a low-profile configuration.
- Toe Strap: Aircraft-grade aluminum is used to make the most bombproof ratchets on the market.
- INTEGRATED EZ FEED HOUSING: A wider, tapered ladder opening allows for the easiest of entry.
- Ratchets: 100% Tool-Less Adjustments – Ankle straps and highbacks can be adjusted with human hands, and ankle straps can be centered with the pop of a lever. Keep it simple and enjoy.
- Compatible with the ProFusion™ Chassis, the 4" Multi-mount disc focuses on power transfer and lets you mount your snowboard binding to 4-hole, 3-hole, and channel mounts.