K2 Darko Snowboard Boots earns an extra $12.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
K2 Darko Snowboard Boots
The Darko is a super smooth flexing versatile boot. Ideal for those intermediate and up freestyle riders. The articulated cuff makes for that smooth medium flex while minimizing bowwing out of a traditional boot. The customization of lace with the secure heel hold of a inner boa system that K2 calls the Conda system. With the forefoot locked with laces and a boa keeping the heel down, you can ride with a looser fit on the tongue allowing for an amazing amount maneuverability for pressing out tricks. The conda lacing liner is a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. Intution confort foam 3D liner is a softer build with both internal and external J-Bars for added ankle support and heel hold. This outsole keeps the overall weight of the boot down while offering extra mobility side to side
Features for theDarko snowboard boots
- Lacing System: Lace on the front from the forefoot up the upper cuff. Boa® Conda™ Liner Lacing – A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle
- Liner Lacing: Articulating Upper Cuff. Amazing fit in the heel/ankle with a slightly wider forefoot. Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff).
- Liner: Intuition™ Comfort Foam 3D Liner – Built for comfort and long-lasting fit,
- Outsole: RollSole Outsole – The RollSole Outsole aims at providing additional range-of-motion without sacrificing grip or support.
- Footbed: Die-cut EVA Footbed