K2 Bfc 100 Ski Boots earns an extra $22.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
K2 Bfc 100 Ski Boots
The K2 BFC 100 ski boots are the perfect combination between comfort and performance as they are wide-fit ski boots with medium stiffness. The wider, 103mm last and Cushfit liner combined with a convenient walk mode switch mean you'll be loving life from the parking lot to the top of the mountain. The ideal skier is an intermediate with a wider lower leg and one that prioritizes comfort. While that’s great the boot still provides plenty of performace as well. The 100 flex rated boot has the PowerFuse SpYne – A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power. This improves the lateral stiffness of the boot for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. The BFC is an all around solid option for any of the above type of skiers.
Features for the BFC 100 ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Last: 103 mm – Wide and high volume fit for immediate comfort and wider feet.
- 100 Flex Rating - Intermediate Skiers
- Liner: CushFit Liner – Lasted with a blend of open cell and EVA foam for an extremely comfortable yet supportive fit.
- Shell: Shell and Cuff – TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane). PowerFuse SpYne – A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power. Improves lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain.
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Additional Features: Après Mode Walk Mechanism – Unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell . 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Lightweight Buckles. 40mm Velcro Powerstrap
K2 is a dynamic design company committed to the outdoors, the community and sustainability. Driven by a passion for winter sports and enthusiasts.: Last: 103 mm – Wide and high volume fit for immediate c