Head Kore 93 Skis earns an extra $37.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Head Kore 93 Skis
The KORE 93The KORE 93 is a nimble all-mountain specialist. It may come in a lightweight package but it offers huge performance features. For its wieght you would expect a ski like this to be softer flexing and air towards softer snow. However, that is not the case at all. The KORE 93 is plenty stiff for the hardpack. With the rocker and taper it blasts through all the crud at the end of the day with no problem at all. The 93 waist width is the perfect blend for the eastern skier who travels a bit. These ski are very precise and sharp all over the mountain. An aggressive intermediate skier would love to grow with these skis. Don’t let the weight fool you at all, they mean business.
Features for theKore 93 skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 133-93-115mm @ 177cm w/ 16.4 Radius
- Core: KARUBA-POPLAR Light Weight Wood Core. Graphene. Sheet of carbon and a Glass Layer
- Construction: Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction
- Camber Profile: Camber underfoot with Rocker at both the tip and the tail. Plenty of taper as well.
- Additional Features: Structured UHM C Base