Flow Nx2 Snowboard Binding earns an extra $15.60 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Flow Nx2 Snowboard Binding
Powerful riders who want a mid-stiff all-terrain binding should look for nothing else but award-winning NX2. Built on the same bombproof aluminium chassis as the flagship NX2-CX, it comes with a somewhat less aggressive glass-filled nylon ModBack that can be customized for a perfect fit. It also offers a little more freestyle tweakability for shredders seeking to hit the park. The NX2’s ExoKush Fusion straps provides amazing locked-down foot-hold that you never have to think about. They are made from expanded EVA to prioritise comfort and durability. Thanks to ActiveStrap Tech they also lift automatically when you recline the hiback and tighten back off when you close it – accelerating our lightning fast entry-system even further. N-Gel full length Bankbeds and heel cushioning absorb excess chatter and heavy landings, while the 2. 5 degrees of canting works with your natural riding stance to improve energy transfer. No corners have been cut to make sure the latest NX2 is ready for all-mountain destruction.
Style: Fusion Strap <
Features for theNX2 snowboard binding
- Chassis: NX2-Series – The NX2 series is a lightweight, rockered Aluminum alloy baseplate. This is Flow's stiffest and most responsive baseplate
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- N-Gel Cushioning – N-Gel cushioning helps dampen vibrations and absorb chatter
- Power Triangle – The Flow high-tensile steel cable creates a structural triangle between highback and baseplate
- Highback: Glass-filled Nylon ModBack – The modular highbacks separate the lower and upper zones for targeted strength, support and flex where you need it.
- ATM.8 Support Panel – This all-terrain modular panel is molded from a glass-filled Nylon with a slightly flatter and more narrow shape.
- Ankle Strap: Active Strap Technology - the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Fusion PowerStrap – Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control.
- Fusion Exo-Kush – The expanded EVA bottom layer of the Fusion Exo-Kush strap provides the perfect combination of comfort, control, and lightness as it locks together with the two Exo-Spines for uncompromised performance and comfort.
- Toe Strap: Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) – These innovative LSR buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Ratchets: Nylon Offset MultiDisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.