Elan Ripstick 96 Skis earns an extra $25.87 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Elan Ripstick 96 Skis
The Ripstick 96 is the perfect do it all ski for an advanced level or above skier who spends a good amount of time in the east but takes a trip out west every year. Using 2 Carbon rod inserts running the length of the core that will keep the ski stiff while on edge. Stop in to pick one up to feel just how light they are. Reading about the Amphibio profile might not make sense, so swing by the shop and take a look. The inside edge has a longer camber profile, you can slightly see it in person. This allows for fantastic edge hold in hard snow conditions which is surprising for a ski this light. Just enogh rocker in the tip allows the skier to dip off the trail or deal with the end of day chop after a storm. Grab a pair of these sticks and give them a rip!
Style: 136-96-110 Features for theRipstick 96 skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 136-96-110mm @ 172cm w/ 16.2m Radius
- Core: Poplar & Paulownia and two super lightweight Carbon tubes are inserted into a lightweight laminated wood core. Vapor Tip Inserts - reduce weight and vibration. Fiberglass as well as Carbon rods to improve torsional rigidity
- Construction: SST Sidewall Construction – The SST Sidewall Construction provides quick, nimble and direct power transmission from the ski to snow as well as providing exceptional torsional rigidity.
- Camber Profile: Amphibio Profile – The Amphibio profile is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis.
- Additional Features: Sintered UHMW Base