The Elan Playmaker 91 goes full-send by blending the playful personality of a freestyle twin with the trusted capabilities of a directional freeride ski. 100% handcrafted in the Slovenian Alps, Playmaker features state-of-the-art 3D construction with carbon rods that deliver lightweight pop and power. The bi-directional tip & tail rocker profiles allow you to surf and slash your way over any terrain, allowing you to make the entire mountain your personal playground.
- Carbon Rods For stability and power rebound
- Surf Rocker Bi-Directional Flotation
- Dual Float Technology Perfect amount of tip and tail turn-up trapezoid 3D shape for lightness
- Tubelite Woodcore For energy and playfulness
- 360° Sidewall For energy, liveliness, and lightness
Willi's Rookie of The Year
The Swiss army knife of freeride twins, the Elan Playmaker 91 is narrow enough to blast through tight trees, wide enough to surf through new snow, and playful enough to drop into the terrain park on a sunny afternoon with your squad.