Dc Phase Snowboard Boots earns an extra $8.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Dc Phase Snowboard Boots
The Phase boot is a classic at an amazing price point! The traditional lace is great for someone on a budget or the rider who like to customize where they like pressure and fit. The roomy and comfort fit overall paired with a soft flex rating make this one a go to for a beginner looking for that first step up to get them out of time-wasteing lace boots. The liner is filled with multi-layer EVA memory foam, thermal-regulating fleece lining and a classic lace closure system ensure responsive support and all-day comfort. The unilite outsole is exactly what the name suggests, it provides essential durability, dampening, and cushioning while drastically reducing weight. The snow-shedding traction pattern on the foundation is designed for secure ascent and descent, as well as skating with one foot strapped in. Snowboarding won't be just a Phase with this boot on the market.
Style: ADYO200053 Features for thePhase snowboard boots
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing
- Liner Lacing: Large and wide fit. Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Liner: Response Liner I – The Response Liner I offers a premium performance-driven liner thanks to the multi-layer EVA memory foam construction.
- Outsole: Foundation UniLite™ Outsole – DC's lightest weight outsole. Made of 100% Unilite,
- Footbed: IMPACT-ALG™ Insole – DC's standard IMPACT-ALG™ insoles offer great all-day comfort and impact protection.