Dc Control Boa Step On Snowboard Boots earns an extra $19.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Dc Control Boa Step On Snowboard Boots
All this fun! With none of the trouble! The newly redesigned BOA fit system with H4 Coiler Dial for dialed-in, foot-holding security that's easy, quick, and better than ever. The DC Control Boa Step On Snowboard Boots provide warm, waterproof, and supportive functionality with moderate flex while pairing seamlessly with Burton's game-changer Step On interface.
Features for theControl Boa Step On snowboard boots
- LACING SYSTEM: Boa H4 Coiler Closure System with 2 Dials and Zonal Closure – The unbeatable H4 coiler platform is fast and easy, offering micro-adjustability for dialing in the perfect balance of flex and support.
- LINER: Response II Liner – The combination of EVA memory foam and high rebound heat-moldable EVA ensures the Response Liner II liner has an unrivaled out-of-the-box fit. This lightweight, multi-layer liner is equipped with a 360º power strap for extra ankle support while anatomical latex J-bars offer superior heel hold. DC added the 100% recycled sole re-Purpose insole for extra stability in the most demanding conditions.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Internal Ankle Harness
- SOLE: Sole re-Purpose Insole - Comprised of 100% recycled EVA and paired with a TPU molded arch support, this insole gives the stability you need while enhancing your balance in the most demanding conditions.
- Contact Unilite Rubber Outsole – This new, more durable outsole provides grippy traction and enhanced board feel.