Dalbello Jakk Ski Boots earns an extra $12.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Dalbello Jakk Ski Boots
The Jakk has been a staple in Dalbellos' boot offerings for quite some time now, and for good reason. This model fits a wide array of skiers. It’s a very popular model for the still growing 'tweener' skiers. With it's medium wide forefoot last, 80 flex and easy entry 3-buckle design, its comfortable and easy to get on for the newer skiers. They will also love the high in-step and wide calf area. The more park oriented skiers will love the softer and smooth flex feel. The handmade in Italy DS Supercomfort Liner offers a comfortable fit out of the box, the best warmth, and comfortable cushioning.
Style: 80 Flex- 103 Last <
Features for theJakk ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Wide Fit - 103 Last
- 80 Flex Rating – A soft flex for lighter skiers and/or park skiing enthusiasts.
- Liner: DS Supercomfort Liner - best comfortable fit out of the box and the best warmth, and comfortable cushioning. Handmade in Italy
- Shell: Cuff – DB Hyperlite. Shell – DB Hyperlite
- Sole: ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- Additional Features: 4 Metal All Micro adjustable. 40mm Velcro Strap