Dalbello Boss 110 Ski Boots earns an extra $22.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Dalbello Boss 110 Ski Boots
The Dalbello Boss 110 is an awesome option for advanced intermediate to expert level skiers with a medium to wide forefoot and medium volume calf. Tons of power transmission and vibration dampening with the Cabrio Design, which integrates the cuff and shell to a Kinetic Responsive Tongue Closure. Bring your boots into a qualified ski shop and put My Fit technology to the test which allows the shell and liner to be full heat moldable, for custom fit. Contour 4 Constructions specifically maps the anatomical contours of your feet for custom comfort pockets for enhanced feel. The IF Performance liner comes with an instantaneous fit the minute you slide your foot into the boot but fit can be enhanced in minutes after heat molding the liner. The toe buckle can be used in two different ways depending on how much room you want in the in-step area of your foot. Get a boot that will keep your foot comfortable and warm for long shred sessions with the Dalbello Boss 110.
Features for theBoss 110 ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Wide Fit - 103 Last
- 110 Flex Rating – Intermediate/Advanced
- Liner: IF Performance Liner – IF Performance stands for immediate fit at the first step in with the opportunity to thermo-fit 60% of the liner within 4 minutes. Its medium density Ultralon foam ensures great performance and a comfortable fit.
- Shell: Cabrio Design – The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction. that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flex. Polyurethane. Contour 4 - relief in 4 area of common issue.
- Sole: ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- Additional Features: The toe buckle can be used in two different ways depending on how much room you want in the in-step area of your foot. Micro-Adjustable Aluminum Buckles. 40mm Velcro Strap