Burton Ruler Boa Snowboard Boots earns an extra $16.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Burton Ruler Boa Snowboard Boots
The Ruler has been a staple in the Burton line for quite some time. The Boa lacing system is upgraded with Vermont ropes for a smooth feel and less drag on the tongue. The coiler tech in the boa automatically recoils back in the the inner spool which makes lacing even faster. A secondary Boa tighens the lower portion of the boot for and even better custom fit and keeps the foot locked in place. Durable synthetic backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer. The Flex is a touch on the stiff side making this an ideal boot for intermediate to advanced all mountain riders. The Imprint 2 liner is full custom with a firm J-bar and a super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold. The man fur is soft and fuzzy but the 3M insulation combined with the reflective foil underfoot keep the foot warm. The B3 Gel cushioning provides dampening when in tough terrain while the outsole is made to reduce the overall footprint oof the boot minimizing toe drag. This boot is sure to Rule them all.
Features for theRuler Boa snowboard boots
- Lacing System: Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot
- Liner Lacing: Broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry. Flex 6/10
- Liner: Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock
- Outsole: EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity. Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag.B3 gel cushioning provides maximum damping.
- Footbed: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot.