Volkl Blaze 86 Skis earns an extra $32.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Volkl Blaze 86 Skis
The Blaze comes in fast and hot. Pick this one up and youll be blown away at how light it is. Actually ski it and youll be even more surprised at how well it hold up on hard snow conditions. An extra light CNC milled out core with poplar makes this ski light and very snappy. It burns out of turns thanks in part to its 3D Radius Sidecut – Three radii in one ski shape deliver maximum versatility - long radii at the tip and tail for stability and smoothness, and a short radius in the mid-body allows the skier to switch from long arcs to short turns at will, at any speed. In other words, its really easy to maneuver into plenty of different turn shapes. And wow this ski is quick both in tight terrain and laying out turns. A full sidewall help keep this ski stiff when on edge and in those cruddy conditions. Thow in the included marker binding and you have a huge value for a strong begineer or above looking to open up more of the mountain.
Features for theBlaze 86 skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 129-86-111mm @ 166cm w/ Multi - Radius
- Core: The extra-light hybrid multilayer wood core is a very complex core that is used in the Blaze. Light and very stable poplar and beech woods. In the center of the core, a CNC-milled Isocore area contributes to optimal liveliness and dynamic development.
- Construction: Full Sidewall – Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- Camber Profile: Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- Additional Features: Marker Vmotion 11 GW Binding included. 3.5-11 DIN. Alpine and Gripwalk compatible. P-Tex 2100 Base.