Atomic Hawx Magna 95 womens ski boots
Hawx Magna 95 womens ski boots
The Atomic Hawx Magna 95W ski boots are light, reliable and incredibly comfortable. This easy step-in style offers a tulip-shaped cuff for further comfort and is designed for skiers with wider feet. Atomic built in a lot of adjustability to accommodate many skier build types. It's one of the lightest boots in its wide-last class and packed with features purpose-built for wider feet like the easy step-in zone. The ideal fit is a skier with a wider forefoot and a larger leg throughout. Atomic built in a lot of adjustability to accommodate many skier build types. Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. Built for all-mountain riding, intermediate/advanced women will find their happy place with the Hawk Magna 95. Get the best fit with the legendary hawk feel from Atomic.
Features for the Hawx Magna 95 womens ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Wide Fit - 102mm Last 90 Flex Rating - Intermediate/Advanced skiers
- Liner: Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner – Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials. 3D Ankle and Heel. 3D Stretch Toe Box - a little extra stretch where/when needed.
- Shell: Shell/Cuff - Polyurethane. Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting - 6mm in forefoot and 10mm ankle width. Prolite - slimmest possible profile then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223) - Alpine is available. Contact us for more information.
- Additional Features: Adaptive Fit Cuff System – a simple spoiler is attached for a more snug calf fit, or simply remove it for extra room.6000 Series micro adjustable Aluminum Buckles. 35mm Velcro Powerstrap