Arbor Swoon Rocker Snowboard earns an extra $27.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Arbor Swoon Rocker Snowboard
The Swoon is built on Arbor's System Rocker which progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed. The Swoons flex is on the stiffer side and combined with the rocker system and griptech allows the rider to hold a solid edge while still being playfull enough when shredding all over the mountain. Advanced to Expert riders will Swoon over the smooth power they receive from this board. The Swoon will feel at home cruising all over the moutain from the groomers to the chopped up pow late in the day. Arbor's unique way to approach sustainability produces them with amazing building capabilities. The blend of poplar and paulownia in the Swoon makes this board exceptionally light while retaining power and plenty of pop. The ash powerply is sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees. Finish the zero-waste sintered base that provides added durability and speed off with Wend wax (shop tech favorite) and youll be in your Element all the time.
Features for the Swoon Rocker snowboard
- Profile/Shape: System Rocker - progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed. Direction twin with Griptech - additional heel and toe contact points.
- Core/Flex: Highland II Core - Arbor has hand selected the very lightest and highest quality paulownia. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of the Highland Core, known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability. Flex Rating - 6/10
- Laminates: Mixed Glass – A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- Base/Sidewall: Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed. Recycled ABS 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls.
- Additional Info: Hand Dyed Ash Powerply – Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees. Recycled Steel Edges. Wend Natural Wax right out of the wrapper.