Arbor Element Snowboard earns an extra $24.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Arbor Element Snowboard
The Element is built around Arbor's System Camber design which progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance. The Elements flex is on the stiffer side and combined with the camber system and griptech allows the rider to hold a solid edge when shredding all over the mountain. Arbor's unique way to approach sustainability produces them with amazing building capabilities. The blend of poplar and paulownia in the Element makes this board exceptionally light while retaining some power and plenty of pop. The ash powerply is sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees. Finish the zero-waste sintered base that provides added durability and speed off with Wend wax (shop tech favorite) and youll be in your Element all the time.
Features for the Element Camber snowboard
- Profile/Shape: System Camber - The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance. True Twin with Griptech - additional heel and toe contact points.
- Core/Flex: Highland II Core - Arbor has hand selected the very lightest and highest quality paulownia. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of the Highland Core, known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability. Flex Rating - 6/10
- Laminates: Mixed Glass – A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- Base/Sidewall: Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed. Recycled ABS 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls.
- Additional Info: Hand Dyed Ash Powerply – Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees. Recycled Steel Edges. Wend Natural Wax right out of the wrapper.