Arbor Cypress Snowboard Binding
Arbor Cypress Snowboard Binding earns an extra $12.75 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Arbor Cypress Snowboard Binding
The Cypress is a freeride design for riders who like their lines a little more rowdy and their playgrounds bigger. Advanced to Expert all mountain riders who are looking for a powerful yet fee feeling binding will be highly impressed by the Cypress. Arbor created a powerful binding by stiffening the exclusive System X Baseplate with double the fiberglass for added strength, faster response and more stability. Added a lighter, stiffer and more laterally supportive highback for more freedom of movement and feel. They also beefed up the outsole by adding a special TPE rubber that provides rebound and cushion for high-impact landings. The footbed are dual density; topside of the footbed is made with a firmer material that provides durability and a more tactile interface with a rider's boot. Under the ball and heel area, Arbor added impact absorbent EVA pods that interface directly with a rider's snowboard to improve board feel while adding cushion for landings and hard snow conditions. This and more all translates into high-speed, big–mountain performance.
Features for the Cypress snowboard binding
- Chassis: System X – allocates energy across the baseplate's structural X shape, and out to the four cardinal points. The result is quicker, more effective control. 30% glass content for added strength and stability.
- 65A Durometer Outsole – The Outsole is a dampening interface made from a special TPE rubber.diffuses high-frequency chatter while providing rebound and cushion for high-impact landings. On the Cypress, Arbor uses a slightly stiffer durometer TPE for added performance.
- Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup – Highly durable extruded aluminum. Use the highback to center the foot and the disk to fine-tune your stance width.
- 2 XD Footbeds – The Cypress Bindings feature a dual-density footbed design that provides impact absorption, comfort, durability, and improved feel.
- Highback: Asymmetrical Highbacks – Arbor bindings feature low mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment
- Ankle Strap: Bow-Strap Adjuster – Arbor's patented "Bow-Strap" adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- Co-Moulded Ankle Strap
- UltraGrip Convertible Toe Strap - All Arbor bindings feature a flexible, comfortable, and secure fit on or over the toe of any boot.
- Toe Strap: Cast Aluminum Buckles and Levers – Arbor's upgraded buckles offer clean, ultra reliable performance, long-term durability, and a tighter, stronger click for unparalleled boot to binding connection.
- Ratchets: 2x4 Universal Mini-Disc – Mini-Disks require less surface area and along with the System X help provide a more organic snowboard flex underfoot. They are channel compatible.
Arbor Snowboards is a renowned brand in the snowboarding industry, renowned for its commitment to developing high-quality snowboards and an eco-friendly approach to manufacturing. The company uses sustainable materials such as bamboo and sustainable wood cores and utilizes non-toxic finishes and water-based inks in their production process. Arbor Snowboards also works to reduce their environmental impact by using recycled packaging and shipping materials. Furthermore, Arbor Snowboards is actively involved in numerous initiatives that promote environmental sustainability and supports charities and organizations that work to preserve and protect the environment.
Sm/Med, Med/Lg, Lg/XL