We Guarantee the Fit of Every Boot We Sell
Willi’s has decades of Boot Fitting experience. We specialize in fitting our customers in a thorough and patient manner. Ski and Snowboard Boots are the single most important component of your setup, and it’s worth spending extra time and energy to get the right boot with the right fit. Your boots are your only way of translating your body’s intentions to your skis or snowboard, so a precise fit is important for control and performance. By the same token, ski boot shells are made of hard plastic and snowboard boots of stiff leather or man-made materials – so conflicts between the shape of your feet and the shape of your boots can cause fit problems. The goal in boot fitting is to find a size and shape that you’ll be comfortable in without compromising performance. We do a careful analysis of your feet to determine what is an appropriate boot selection for you.
Willi’s offers a fit guarantee on our boots and our prices are competitive.
We Mean Custom!
As a professional ski shop, boot fitting is paramount to our ability to keep you on the hill having a great time. We strive to ensure that any boot you purchase from Willi’s is properly fit to maximize your comfort and abilities. From custom insoles to custom shell and liner work, Willi’s offers a variety of fit solutions for any foot shape!
Our Boot Fitting Process
Whether it be snowboard or ski boots, we believe that fit is key. For that reason we have a boot fitting process that we always follow, to ensure that each customer gets the time and attention they deserve.
- Ski/Snowboard boots fit differently than sneakers, sandals, etc. and for that reason we always start by measuring your feet.
- The next step is for us to check the actual boot shell against your foot. Most boots fall into size ranges and for that reason while they might be labeled as the same size they can fit entirely differently. Once we determine your size, a boot fitter will check the shell to ensure that it will be the proper size for you.
- Once we have determined a proper shell size, we will move onto trying on the boots.
- After being secured into the boot and letting your feet settle, we will work with you to decide what feels the best on your feet while still meeting all of our fit criteria.
- We will help you choose the best boot for your needs and get you out on the hill with the peace of mind that we GUARANTEE the fit of every boot that we sell. If something doesn’t feel right, you can always stop in to see us at any of our locations to have the problem worked on.
CUSTOM VACUFORM SHELL MOLDING
Personalized Bootfitting, developed by Willi's, this vacuum fitting system gives you the chance to mold ski boots to YOUR foot. A must for anyone looking for the best possible boot fit available. For a limited time, enjoy a free VacuForm session with one of our BootSmiths when you purchase new ski boots!
Custom Vacuum Form Shell Molding is brand new. It is taking over what a true custom ski boot fit is. We now offer a machine that 100% reshapes your hard, plastic Polyurethane ski boot shell to mold around your specific foot shape, and natural stance alignment. This process can be performed on any ski boot, new or used!
Our Custom VacuForm system is designed to heat mold not only your liner, but the entire outer shell of your ski boot to conform around your lower leg, ankle, and exact foot shape.
After the ski boot shell and liners are heated, (2) large vacuum-sealed bags are placed over the heated boot and air is vacuumed-sealed out which conforms the softer/pliable shell around your foot structure. Whether wider or narrow, the vacuum-fit customizes the entire boot for an exceptional fit.
Click Button for Details