Rossignol Sawblade Snowboard earns an extra $23.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Rossignol Sawblade Snowboard
The Sawblade is not just a basic park board, this one will slice through almost all the competition. It's the exact step up that intermediate to advanced freestyle rider wants to have in their quiver. The perfectly balanced rocker camber design keeps the boards swing weight centered. The 30% camber between the inserts makes sure that this board stays planted when needed. While the nose and tail have identical amounts of rocker keep it loose and forgiving for pushing out landings and not catching an edge. The Sawblade is made with avertically laminated wood core that is wrapped in a fiberglass cross-weave. This makes for a durable and damp ride while giving the rider a smooth, soft and forgiving flex. Speaking of flex, the twin twin frestyle pattern is softer at the waist for control and easy manipulation and stiffer under the feet for balance and the ever important pop. In case it wasn’t cool enough, they added RadCut which includes multiple reverse sidecut in the tip and tail, this allows for realtime turn adjustment when riding. Longer when faster, shorter when slower, and delivering the perfect cut at all times. Round this one off with the serrated edges for improving bite and grip along the entire edge for better stability and a fast sintered base and you have the sharpest tool out there.
Features for the Sawblade snowboard
- Profile/Shape: AmpTek Auto Turn Rocker - 30% camber and 70% rocker. Totally twin shape with centered inserts and RadCut - A traditional sidecut between the inserts fuses with multiple reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail
- Core/Flex: Wood 5620 - vertically laminated wood core for durability and smoothness.Twin Freestyle Flex. Flex Rating: 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) 100% of Rossignol's wood snowboard cores originate from sustainably harvested forests
- Laminates: 5620 cross-weave fiberglass is wrapped around the wood core
- Base/Sidewall: Sintered 4400 - Fast and wax absorbant
- Additional Info: 3S Serrated Edges – three, smaller points of edge contact (one between the inserts and two at the tip and tail)