Head Kore 87 Skis earns an extra $26.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Head Kore 87 Skis
The KORE 87 is the ultimate bridge between the frontside and backside skis. It may come in a lightweight package but it offers huge performance features. For its wieght you would expect a ski like this to be softer flexing and air towards softer snow. However, that is not the case at all. The KORE 87 is plenty stiff for the hardpack. With the rocker and taper it blasts through all the crud at the end of the day with no problem at all. These ski are very precise and sharp all over the mountain. An aggressive intermediate skier would love to grow with these skis. Don’t let the weight fool you at all, they mean business.
Style: 87mm waist Features for theKore 87 skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 130-87-110mm @ 177cm w/ 16m Radius
- Core: KARUBA-POPLAR Light Weight Wood Core. Graphene. Sheet of carbon and a Glass Layer
- Construction: Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction
- Camber Profile: Camber underfoot with Rocker at both the tip and the tail. Plenty of taper as well.
- Additional Features: Structured UHM C Base