Head Edge Lyt 90 Ski Boots earns an extra $13.81 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Head Edge Lyt 90 Ski Boots
The Head Edge Lyt 90 is an intermediate level boot that offers plenty of customizable features to accompany an already fantastic fitting shell for a mid/wide volume option. The Edge Lyt 90 is ideal for skiers with mid/wide-volume feet. Head technology maximizes the transmission of energy from the leg and foot to the liner and shell for unrivaled power and control. Hi-Top Tech: Direct contact between the boot tongue and shell. Easy Entry Shell Design: Located in the throat of the boot, 4 channels are cut into the plastic to allow for easy entry. A progessing beginner or lighter intermediate will love how easy the boot is to get in and out of while providing great support throughout the foot and leg.
Features for theEdge Lyt 90 ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Wide Fit - 102mm Last
- 90 Flex Rating - Intermediate - Duo Flex: Enables a progressive and reactive flex Adjustable
- Liner: Comfort Fit line - enable a great right out of the box fit no matter the skier.
- Shell: Smart Frame: The new lightweight shell construction. Hi-Top Tech: Direct contact between the boot tongue and shell. Easy Entry Shell Design: Located in the throat of the boot, 4 channels are cut into the plastic to allow for easy entry.
- Sole: ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- Additional Features: 4 Metal All Micro adjustable. 40mm Velcro Strap